Saddening Occurrence of Fire in Labone Turns up the Headlines News of Ghana

Many people of Labone were become homeless due to the sudden occurrence of yesterday’s (i.e. 15th January 2015) fire incident which was turned their households into ashes. However, Labone is small suburb of the Greater Accra Region, Ghana. Around 10 o’clock in the morning, the local inhabitants were displaced from their homes by a saddening fire incident. The unexpected event was destroyed almost all the abodes of people near the Labone Apapa lorry station.

Fire in Labone

According to the investigation on the ground of fire, many people have been using structures for their sleeping place. As per the current report, it was stated that fire service personnel were put off the fire blazing with the help of three fire tenders in the affected area. Earlier, they were brought one fire tender, but after seeing the intensity of fire they were called for the second one. After the arrival of second fire tender, there was need of another one to help the fire service personnel to disable the degree of fire.
Saddening Occurrence of Fire in Labone Although the reason behind the fire was not known yet, but the eye witness was said that the fire was started by the explosion of gas cylinder. This upsetting circumstance is even reported as headlines news of Ghana at Spy Multimedia Limited (Spyghana.com). One of our news reporters, Henry Koffie Fordi was indicated that there was someone who was cooking, but when the fire goes out he couldn’t able to control the fire. Also even by trying to put it off by water, unluckily the fire caught a gas cylinder from the nearby area where the fire was escalated. On the other hand, fortunately some people were able to protect their belongings whereas others had lost their totally to the fire. The heart breaking news has made all the people of Ghana speechless. You can get up-to-date activity of Labone from our online news website. To know more about the fire victims of the Greater Accra region, stay tuned.